Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Discussed In First Day Of White House Ethics Class

10. Hey, how come Dick Cheney isn't here?

9. Let's put Karen Hughes and Maureen Dowd in a Celebrity Death Match - Who do you think wins?

8. We can still leak classified information after this, right, then deny it and say we took this course, so everything is cool, no?

7. Ms. Miers, Andy Card is charting our answers - Is he going to use what we say in here against us?

6. I'll tell ya, if The President got into a debate, like on the West Wing the other night, none of us would be sitting here now

5. After I get my certificate, I'm going to throw it up on eBay, it will bring in thousands!

4. I have some dirty on the new Supreme Court nominee, anyone want to hear it?

3. Ms. Miers, Karl Rove is scribbling down smears about me

2. If the President comes by with some reporters, these are the questions he'll ask and these are your answers

1. Class, you're doing a helluva a job!

No comments: