Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard At Hewlett Packard's Wall Street Analyst Meeting Yesterday

10. If Carly was still running the show, we'd be having this meeting in St. Barts

9. You saw it already! I'd probably get fired if anyone saw me coming out of "Brokeback Mountain"

8. Didn't this guy used to make cash registers?

7. I'll bet, by the time they spin off the Printer Division, Google will be eating their lunch with something that can print better or faster

6. If Brian Williams spent a day with this guy, they'd have to wake him out of the chair by about 10AM …

5. If he brings up anything on merging with AOL, see if we still Carly's number in the Rolodex and how soon she can come back

4. A "blend company?" What are they doing out there, making computers or coffee?

3. I still have my HP iPod, what about you?

2. I heard the have a deal to get "HP Invent" on the President's new "National Strategy For Victory In Iraq"

1. Jeez, if their financial forecast was any more cautious, they' d make Sam Walton look like Dennis Kozlowski

No comments: