Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Reasons Dick Cheney Chose Fox News To Give First Accounting Of Shooting

10. Can you say … Softballs!

9. Knew he could get Fred Barnes to lick his shoes

8. Don't know … Karl Rove said "go here" and I was just following orders

7. Janet Jones bet me I'd never talk about it

6. Didn't realize it was Fox News, thought it was the RNC Channel

5. What did you think, that I was going to give it to that NBC guy, David Gregory?

4. Knows Fox News will run endless loops of interview segments, and make me look like a good, stand-up guy

3. Just another recommendation from Katherine Armstrong … She's calling the shots

2. Bill O'Reilly promised to launch a "War To Save Dick Cheney"

1. Pretty obvious … Scooter's indicted and Judy Miller isn't at The Times anymore

No comments: