Thursday, March 30, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Problems Iraqi P.M. al-Jaafari Has Telling Bush To Stop Interfering In Iraqi Politics

News Item: Get Governing,' Bush Tells Iraqis

10. President Bush might fix it that next three U.S. Presidents will be left to deal with Iraq

9. There have been veiled threats I could be sent to be tortured, with Bush claiming I know where the WMD’s are

8. After my house gets mistakenly bombed to rubble, Defense Secretary Rumsfeld will simply say “stuff happens”

7. Expects cheap Iraqi oil to be his “alternative energy source” before he leaves office

6. That Bush will get Karl Rove to start bad mouthing me to the Iranians

5. Bush isn’t buying that Iraqi Militias are just like U.S. National Guard

4. Has erroneously charged that Iraqi Government has side-deal with Halliburton to “skim the skim”

3. Bush is trying to make Iraqi Government sign contract to let Dubai Ports World manage Iraqi ports

2. If I push Bush too strongly, likely Dick Cheney will be paying me a visit

1. Is trying to force me into taking Andy Card as my Chief of Staff

No comments: