Thursday, March 09, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: What Rick Santorum Meant To Say About Not Meeting With Lobbyists

10. Before I say anything on this subject, you don’t have me on tape, or anything, do you?

9. It’s been through the aid of lobbyists that we have been able to make progress on giving Boston some morals

8. My leadership PAC, America's Foundation, some people from there might have seen a lobbyist or two, no big deal there

7. People know I wouldn’t meet with any homosexual or pro-abortion lobbyists

6. No one expected a breach in lobbying ethics

5. Maybe we should be talking about what what lobbyists’ pockets Robert P. Casey Jr., has his hands in?

4. Sure I know Karl Rove, and he knows lobbyists … What are you trying to infer, that the White House is helping me?

3. Really, I don’t know any Jack Abramoff … I know a “Hiram Abramoff”, a nice, little tailor in Philadelphia but no Jack Abramoff

2. Not technically a meeting; Just happen to be in same room together, at the same time

1. I think I said I wouldn’t meet with any lobbyists, who were found to be supplying Barry Bonds with steroids

No comments: