Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard During Abu Ghraib Prisoner Release Today

News Item: Iraq releases 500 detainees from Abu Ghraib prison

10. Are we really being released, or is this just one of those fake news items for Bush?

9. I hope someone taped it for me ... I need to know who won American Idol this year

8. I hope I get home in time ... You know, for the period of time that the electricity is on

7. Oh well, so much for moving to American and getting a job with GM

6. I don’t know about you, but I’m putting my abuse photos up on eBay as soon as I get home, they’re autographed by the soldiers

5. Hey, let’s go join up with that insurgency ... You know, the one that’s in its final throes ... HA ... HA ...HA!

4. Did you believe the nerve of this guy? First he invades and occupies our country ... Now, he’s going through our banking records!

3. I don’t know how they fell for it ... I mean, everyone here knew that Curveball was a loser

2. Ah, the good life ... Released today ... Amnesty tomorrow

1. My cousin has a job waiting for me ... He goes around and finds old Mustard bombs and then sells them to that Senator Santorum, so he can claim he found WMD’s











“I don’t know how they fell for it ... I mean, everyone here knew that Curveball was a loser"

No comments: