Thursday, November 30, 2006

Editors Note ... Slacking off there, are ya?

Good Evening Garlic Fans

Just a note to explain the low posting this week.

I’ve been attempting to work and function through, what has turned out to be, one ass-kicking sinus infection. Having chronic allergies, I have in the past been held hostage by them, but after septum surgery, and the year of desensitizing shots, life regained color again. Periodically, I get one from time-to-time and this is just one of those times. I thought I could muscle it aside and keep on stride, but, alas, it won the day

I hope to be back on the case tomorrow morning with a few posts and getting back into the groove (I mean, God, there is just so, so much happening that is just so deliciously ripe for riffing)

Many Thanks, once again, for visiting and reading The Garlic

Peace
JTD


No comments: