Sunday, December 09, 2007

Editor's Note: Still Making Our Way To That Light At The End of The Tunnel


Good Evening Garlic Fans


We hope you all had a good weekend (and for those of you up here in the Northeast, oh boy, here we go again, with the Snow/Rain/Sleet thing).

As we noted on Thursday, the news was good and there was Light At The End of The Tunnel. Even managed to squeeze out two posts (actually, wrote a few more that haven't - and may not be - posted).

Things are going well with my Aunt and, while still pulling my usual attention and duties with her, I was looking forward to spending this weekend getting back on track.

Boy, was that ever so optimistic.

Saturday, it played out that she needed a bit more attention and I, when not performing those duties, hit a wall.

I was exhausted. While my mind was racing, all kinds of great posts shooting around like that movie, Koyaanasquatsi, I was dead tired and just couldn't sit in front of the computer.

Anchored the sofa, took many short naps and, caught a funky little documentary (The Ice Kings)

Today, Sunday, pretty much a replay of Saturday.

So, we're still trudging towards that light at the end of the tunnel, and, hopefully, tomorrow, it will all kick back in and, away we go.

Many thanks for your patience and understanding, as well as your visits to The Garlic

Peace
JTD

No comments: