Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ain't That The Cat's Ass ... Hillary Hits Snooze Alarm On 3AM Ad


Talk about amateur hour...


Monster Hillary's great fearmongering ad, the 3AM "Vote For Me or You'll Die" call, as it turns out, used eight-year-old stock footage.

And the little girl sleeping, unaware that Hillary is pointing a terrorist attack at her house, is now a 17-going-18-year-old Barack Obama supporter, Casey Knowles.

"It's really sort of ironic that my image would be used to advocate for Hillary when I myself do not," said Casey.
She's not just going to vote for him, but also has been working on his campaign;
"I've been campaigning for Barack Obama for a few months now," she said. "I was actually a precinct captain at the caucuses a few months ago. I attended his rally a few months ago and I'm a very, very avid supporter."

"I think it would be really wonderful if me and Barack Obama could get together and make a nice counter ad," she laughed."

What, were Michelle Obama, and her daughters, unavailable for the commercial shoot?

Ain't that the cat's ass ...

Considering her LoveFest with Here's Johnny Boy McCain this past week, I suppose we can expect to see ads with Hillary, all all dolled up like June Cleaver, in a snazzy business suit at 3AM, checking in on a sleeping McCain.


Bonus Riffs

YouTube: 3am Phone Ad Girl is Obama Supporter

Libby/Newshoggers: 3:00am girl answers the question

The New Hillary Soundtrack

A little late reading?

No comments: