Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Late, I'm Late

Well, I wish I could say that I am a rainbow of colors, up to my elbows, in Easter Egg paint, or, dusty and dirty, from burying the hard-boiled prizes out in the bushes, but it is more just the case of being bushed.



We have a half-dozen posts, or so, in various stages of completion, and have made the executive decision to let them spend the night as such (we'll get them up in the next day, or two).

After watching the most-excellent HBO 'Thriller in Manila' (told, more-or-less, from Joe Frazier's POV), and catching the dynamic ending to the Frozen Four, with Boston University, after scoring two goals in the final 42-seconds of regulation to tie Miami of Ohio, taking the college hockey championship, about 9-minutes into overtime, the call to chill out is far, far more compelling.

So, just to get you in the spirit, warm you up for our special Annual Easter posting tomorrow, we turn it over to Stan Getz, from his 'Focus' album, for the Alice in Wonderland-inspired treat.

Enjoy!

Stan Getz - I'm Late, I'm Late



Im Late, Im Late - Stan Getz


No comments: